Sunday, January 29, 2012

Just A Little Nothing...

So life has been super boring, but I sort of don't mind too much. The beauty of expecting nothing is you don't even bother to look up. It's very conducive to school, I just hope I don't end up in NY as this socially stunted idiot. This place is not real. It's like Fantasy Island, but it's only fantastical in the sense that all reality is severed once you step off the plane. 



EDIT: Wow I wrote this over 3 months ago and now that I've come back for my final semester I can honestly say I feel the exact same. That's impressive for me. I usually look back on certain posts and wonder what the hell I was complaining about. This time I know, I still know. I fell into a pretty deep depression my 1st week back to this place. The problem is that I had a taste of the real world only to have it thrown back in my face in some aspects then have it all ripped away for another 6 month stint here on "The Rock". Good God I really do seem to have developed nothing but hatred for this place. I guess it's no surprise when you're a burnt out student surrounded by the same people all the time with not even the slightest bit of an option even for a single date. DAMMIT!


On another note, I'm sick and it's late. I'm also so far beyond behind in school at the moment I can only pray to catch up by the time midterms roll around. It's gonna get real ugly, real quick :-(

No comments: