Thursday, February 16, 2012

Call Me A Sucker...

I made it through Valentine's Day this year without a panic attack, meltdown, hell hardly even a 2nd thought. Been digging Jessie J for a bit. This song I just can't help but smile when I hear, so why not post something that doesn't sound like an emo tween wrote.












PS Is it bad that I'm sort of happy knowing other people are single even though they have options to date? There's a weird dichotomy that comes with hoping someone will wait for you and wanting them to be happy even without you.



Oh and just some other stuff I've been listening to lately that helps the hours turn to days to countdown when I'm done here...








We have to take our clothes off. We have to party all night. We have to take our clothes off to have a good time... Makes me giggle thinking about having someone to have a good time with. Yes, I am officially a giddy school girl. I can live with it for the moment.

No comments: